Thu, Dec 01|
Superlite Solutions Center
Contractor Certification Series - Safety
Elevate you company through safety and health management 2-Day Session (Dec 1st & 8th)
Time & Location
Dec 01, 2022, 2:00 PM – Dec 08, 2022, 5:00 PM
Superlite Solutions Center, 1919 W Fairmont Dr, Tempe, AZ 85282, USA
About the event
This is not an OSHA 10. This is not a class to teach you about all the rules and regulations. This is not a
class that claims safety is #1. The purpose of this course is to get you thinking differently about safety.
Instead of treating safety as an add-on or an afterthought, instead of elevating and separating it from
the rest of operations, you will learn to begin integrating safety planning into all aspects of your
operations and to begin treating safety, quality, and productivity as equal pillars of your operations. The
target audience for this course is business owners, project managers, and operations managers. We will
discuss the business case for safety and how to leverage management systems and pre task planning to
improve safety, quality, and productivity.
Module 1 – Safety Culture
• Safety, Quality, and Productivity are inextricably linked
• Change the process or change the culture? What comes first?
• Workshop – Does our culture support safety?
Module 2 – Safety and Health Management Systems
• Is your safety manual a management system?
• JHA’s versus PTP’s – What’s the difference and when do I use them?
• Training and Supervision – If everyone in your company is a designated “competent person”,
you have a problem
• Workshop – Can implementation improve safety, quality, and productivity?
Module 3 – Technology Solutions and Suggestions
• Why should you go digital?
• Examples and discussion
Dec 1st - Session 1 - Safety Culture & Management Systems (required)
Dec 8th - Session 2 - Workshop & Technology Solutions (required)
From $75.00 to $150.00
From $75.00 to $150.00Price optionPriceQuantityTotal